3D Character Animator
• Autodesk Maya
• Unreal Engine
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe After Effects
• High energy character performance
• Creature locomotion
• Character cycles
• Prop modeling
• Always motivated to learn something new.
• Adaptable to different work environments and paces.
• Problem-solving when issues arise.
• Dependable for meeting deadlines.
• SCAD Dean’s List -- 2017-2020
Savannah College of Art and Design
• B.F.A. in Animation - expected May 2022
3D Character Animator --- SCAD Animation Studios--- 2021
• Animated physical and high energy shots for the upcoming film Hex Limit.
• Created animation tests to explore character performance and film style.
Creature Animator --- “Enter The Oligocene"--- 2020-2021
• Animated creature cycles in Maya for an Unreal VR project.
• Collaborated with the director to ensure the movements in the animation reflected the prehistoric mammal.
Movie Theater Attendant --- B&B Theatres --- 2019-2020
• Informed patrons about the content and scheduling of
current films being shown.
• Strategized cleaning schedules so busier theaters were
cleaned on time.
• Operated computer sales system and handled money.
SCAD Savannah Film Festival --- 2018- 2019
• Informed attendees and the public about the film festival’s
events and history.
• Managed lines into the theater and tore attendee’s tickets.
• Directed attendees to their correct destination.