Animator and Visual Effects Artist
3D animation student specializing in
creature performance and digital visual effects. I strive for a balance between believability and stylized work to create unique experiences for both characters and audiences.
• Autodesk Maya
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe After Effects
• SCAD Dean’s List -- 2017-2020
• Awarded Youth Tech Inc.’s Animation Studio class “Best of the Best” award – 2016
Savannah College of Art and Design
• M.A. in Visual Effects - expected May 2023
• B.F.A. in Animation - expected May 2022
• Rising Star and eStar Pre-college Program - 2017-2018
Creature Animator --- “Enter The Oligocene"--- 2020
• Animated creature cycles in Maya for an Unreal VR project.
• Collaborated with the director to ensure the movements in the animation reflected the prehistoric mammal.
Movie Theater Attendant --- B&B Theatres --- 2019-2020
• Informed patrons about the content and scheduling of
current films being shown.
• Strategized cleaning schedules so busier theaters were
cleaned on time.
• Operated computer sales system and handled money.
Character Colorist --- “Treasure”, Animated Short Film --- 2017
• Assisted in coloring the frames for the animated scenes.
• Communicated with the director of the film to discuss the
most effective ways to present the character.
• Polished the art within the frames during cleanup.
Logo Designer --- Blue Valley Northwest Bowling Team --- 2016
• Interpreted the team’s vision for the logo.
• Visualized the logo’s design and illustrated it digitally.
SCAD Savannah Film Festival --- 2018- 2019
• Informed attendees and the public about the film festival’s
events and history.
• Managed lines into the theater and tore attendee’s tickets.
• Directed attendees to their correct destination.